Candidates must have the ability to work every weekend for this position.
Perform any combination of light cleaning duties to maintain hotel and make guest feel welcome. Meet quality standards for services and customer satisfaction.
- Works cooperatively with others and accepts direction from supervisors.
- Making beds, replenishing linens.
- Cleaning rooms and hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways.
- Cheerfully greets and interacts with customers and vendors.
- Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using a wheeled cart.
- Empty wastebaskets, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
- Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean and tidy.
- Effectively interacts with Manager, fellow employees.
Others: Must physically able to lift up to 50lbs and the ability to be on call. Requires long periods of time standing, frequent bending, twisting and reaching.