1080 W River Street Chippewa Falls, WI 54729 - Phone: 723-2828 or 1-800-828-9395 Fax 715-723-4733
As a farmer-owned cooperative, River Country Co-op believes in giving back and making a positive impact in the communities that we serve.
Due to the size of our cooperative, and the large number of inquiries received each year, we have laid out some criteria below. These criteria and the required completed application, will help guide us through the process of allocating our charitable contributions to those in need.
- River Country Co-op does not support civic and charitable organizations that do not have an agronomy and/or cooperative-based focus.
- Donates are only granted to non-profit causes/organizations operating in the communities in which we serve.
- Requests regarding individuals or families in pursuit of individual goals or their personal interests will only be considered if they are a current patron of the Co-op.
- We make every effort to assist with as many causes as possible, but we cannot guarantee a dollar amount or repeat annual donation.
- Your application must be submitted at least one month prior to your event/deadline.
Please complete and submit the application below. You will be notified via email whether or not your request has been granted. Please do not contact us for the status of your request.