We are looking for a front desk associate to work 11pm-7am, 12pm-8pm, 1pm-9pm, and some 3pm-11pm shifts. Associate would only work 12-18 hours a week.
Your interaction with guests can set the tone for the entire guest experience and potentially impact the entire brand. Your genuine warmth and helpful nature is essential in creating a great experience for our guests.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Create a positive workplace for guests and all staff members
· Communicate with the public, hotel staff, and management in a professional manner
· Complete daily checklist items with other staff
· Work on laundry from the day
· Register guests and assign rooms, accommodating special requests whenever possible
· Completes posting of all charges, receives and records guest payments
· Interact with guests during the checkout process to ensure they had a pleasant stay
· Interact with guests during the check-in process to ensure the reservation is correct
· Maintain a clean, warm, and inviting lobby, front desk reception area, pool area, pool bathrooms, public bathrooms, and hotel hallways
· Answers all phone calls in a polite and professional manner and in a timely fashion
· All other duties laid out by management during training
Must physically be able to lift up to 50lbs. Requires long periods of time standing, frequent bending, twisting, and reaching.
Apply Today: Fill out an application online at https://www.rivercountrycoop.com/contacts/employment, or stop by our location to fill out a paper application.
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729