River Country Co-op is currently seeking Grain Operations Laborers. Positions available in Brokaw, Sheldon, Wausau, and Dorchester.
Grain Operations employees will be responsible for the general day to day operations of the grain facilities. They should be customer focused in order to provide the best service for our farmer members. Safety is of the upmost concern for all of our employees and we look to all of our employees to help create a safety-oriented culture.
- Loading / Unloading trucks – ensure grain is binned accordingly
- Grade and bin grain by commodity and grade ( will be trained if needed ) – Record accurate grades per grain grading standards
- Confined Space Entry Permits
- Hot work Permits
- Equipment maintenance logs
- Lock out / Tag our procedures
- Grease bearings, tighten chains, dryer maintenance, etc.
Detail orientated paperwork
- Truck ticket accuracy
- Contract application
Overall Site Cleanliness
Other duties as requested
Must be able to work at elevated heights