River Country Co-op is looking for a friendly, reliable, energetic Deli Associate for our Eau Claire Travel Center Cenex location.
This position is a part time position working from 2pm-9pm, 24-32 hours a week.
Must have great communication skills, teamwork, and excel at customer service! Our goal is to offer a positive and fun atmosphere for all of our customers to enjoy.
– Fuel discount
– Food Discount
– Holiday Pay
· Responsible for preparing food properly, cooking food, serving food and discarding expired food products.
· Responsible for recognizing ways to reduce food waste and utilization of leftovers.
· Enforce sanitation practices (includes following dress code), keeping deli clean at all times
· Adhere to scheduled workweek, reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
· Provide excellent customer service; work with customers in a courteous and professional manner. Perform store associate responsibilities including operation of cash register and ability to accurately handle money.
In order to effectively work alone with the equipment required by the staff, we require this position to be at least 16 years old.
· Check in and stock merchandise, and coolers; ensure a well-kept and clean store.
· Effectively interact with Manager, fellow employees.
· Check expiration dates and face product.
· Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Others: Must physically able to lift up to 50lb
Requires long periods of time standing, frequent bending, twisting and reaching.
Job Type: Part-time