This position is part-time working 24 – 32 hours a week including rotating weekends.
This is a 2nd shift position working from 3pm-10pm.
Must have great communication skills, the ability to work as a team, and excel at customer service! Our goal is to offer a positive and fun atmosphere for all of our customers to enjoy.
• Responsible for preparing food properly, cooking food, serving food and discarding expired food products.
• Responsible for recognizing ways to reduce food waste and utilization of leftovers.
• Enforce sanitation practices, keeping deli clean at all times
• Adhere to scheduled workweek, reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
• Required to attend job related, in-service, meetings, and training to maintain professional and technical knowledge.
• Provide excellent customer service; work with customers in a courteous and professional manner.
• Perform cashier responsibilities including operation of cash register and ability to accurately handle money.
• Check in and stock merchandise, and coolers; ensure a well-kept and clean store.
• Effectively interact with Manager, fellow employees.
• Check expiration dates and face product.
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Others: Must physically able to lift up to 50lb. Requires long periods of time standing, frequent bending, twisting and reaching.
Come join our team at River Country Co-op by stopping into our Jim Falls location to fill out a paper application, or apply online at: https://www.rivercountrycoop.com/contacts/employment