River Country Co-op in Athens, WI is looking for friendly, reliable, energetic individuals to join our team as a Cashier/Deli Associate at our Athens location.
Must have great communication skills, the ability to work as a team, and excel at customer service! Our goal is to offer a positive and fun atmosphere for all of our customers to enjoy.
We currently have afternoon positions open for 24-32 hours per week. Some weekend hours required for the position.
- Responsible for preparing food properly, cooking food, serving food and discarding expired food products.
- Responsible for recognizing ways to reduce food waste and utilization of leftovers.
- Enforce sanitation practices, keeping deli clean at all time.
- Adhere to scheduled workweek, reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
- Required to attend job related, in-service, meetings, and training to maintain professional and technical knowledge.
- Provide excellent customer service; work with customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform cashier responsibilities including operation of cash register and ability to accurately handle money.
- Check in and stock merchandise, and coolers; ensure a well-kept and clean store.
- Effectively interact with Manager, fellow employees.
- Check expiration dates and face product.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Others: Must physically able to lift up to 50lb. Requires long periods of time standing, frequent bending, twisting and reaching.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $13.50 per hour