Candidates must have great communication skills, the ability to work as a team, and excel at customer service. Our goal is to offer a positive and fun atmosphere for all of our customers to enjoy.
This position flexible on hours, work 20 – 30 hours per week.
This position does require every other weekend and must be 18 years of age or older.
- Adhere to scheduled workweek, be reliable and prompt when reporting to work
- Provide excellent customer service; work with customers in a courteous and professional manner
- Perform cashier responsibilities including operation of cash register and ability to accurately handle money
- Check in and stock merchandise and coolers; ensure a well-kept and clean store
- Effectively interact with manager and fellow employees
- Check expiration dates and face product
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Must be physically able to lift up to 5olbs. Requires long periods of time standing, frequent bending, twisting and reaching.
- Competitive wages
- Employee discounts
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: 16 years old and under – starting from $15/hour, 17 years or older – starting at $18/hour.