This position is 10 – 20 hours per week with mostly weekend hours for events such as weddings and bar coverage.
Your genuine warmth and helpful nature is essential in creating a great experience for our guests.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to bar guest.
- Makes guest feel welcome and is attentive to them at all times.
- Works cooperatively with others and accepts direction from supervisors.
- Stocks Shelves and cooler.
- Follows standard recipes and company’s alcoholic beverage policies.
- Cheerfully greets and interacts with customers and vendors.
- Cleans and maintains bar and lodge, during and at the end of shift (includes sweeping and mopping).
- Effectively interacts with Manager, fellow employees.
Bartending experience required.
Must physically able to lift up to 50lbs.
Requires long periods of time standing, frequent bending, twisting and reaching
Job Type: Part-time