Whether you are refueling your car, truck, tractor or just buying supplies, go cash free by using your River Country Co-op’s charge account. Setup your charge account to use any or all of our locations to better serve your needs. Click appropriate link below to fill out a membership & credit application today. (River Country CO-OP Credit Policy)
These forms were not designed for mobile devices, phones and tablets.
They work better from a laptop or desktop computer.
If you plan on selling grain, you must submit a W-9 form.
Please download, fill out and return by email or post mail.
This is not optional.
River Country CO-OP Credit Policy
- Account holder agrees to pay the amount invoiced (including taxes) of all goods and services charged to this account together with applicable FINANCE CHARGES
- Purchases made during one month are due in full by the 23rd of the following month. Any charges not paid by the 23rd of the month following the month of the purchase will be subject to FINANCE CHARGE of 1.5% per month, or an ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE of 18% on the unpaid balance.
- Payments shall be applied first to any unpaid FINANCE CHARGES; then, as to products and services purchased on different dates, the first purchase shall be deemed first paid; as to products and services purchased on the same date, the lowest priced shall be deemed paid first.
- In the event River Country Co-op takes steps to enforce these terms and/or collect on an account, including, but not limited to litigation, River Country Co-op shall be entitled to collect all costs, fees, and expenses associated with said enforcement and/or collection, including reasonable attorney fees.
- River Country Co-op may amend the terms of any account with 15 days’ notice or with 90 days’ notice for changes which are adverse to account holder with respect to outstanding balances, or which alters a permitted additional charge.
- No provisions of a marital property agreement, a unilateral statement under Section 766.59, or a court decree under Section 766.70, adversely affects the interest of River Country Co-op unless River Country Co-op, prior to the time credit is granted, is furnished a copy of the agreement, statement or decree, or has knowledge of the adverse provision when the obligation to River Country Co-op is incurred. Any married person receiving credit on an individual account agrees the credit extended and charges incurred thereunder are in the interest of the marriage and/or family.
- River Country Co-op expressly reserves the right to discontinue or suspend credit on any account at any time. River Country Co-op may terminate this account at any time upon written notice and declare the entire outstanding balance due and payable.
- Unless otherwise agreed by River Country Co-op, all charges on account for fuel must be paid in full prior to the next fuel delivery.
- Any account holder with an account balance past 60 days agrees to have the cash portion of any River Country Co-op dividend check applied to their outstanding account balance.
- All agronomy purchases must have pre-approved credit, letter of financing, or be prepaid prior to delivery.
- Any account balance past 60 days shall be deducted from any payment due to account holder from River Country for the purchase of any commodity.
- To secure full payment and performance of all obligations and indebtedness, account holder grants River Country Co-op a security interest under the Uniform Commercial Code in and to all products purchased under account. Additionally, River Country Co-op holds a security interest and first lien position on all capitol stock or equities in the Co-op that is held by any patron or account holder pursuant to this agreement and the terms and conditions of River Country Co-op’s Articles and Bylaws for any amounts on account due and owing on account.
River Country CO-OP Agronomy Finance Programs
Below are details on Agronomy Finance options available. You may consider one of these programs which can provide you with lower interest rates and deferred payments. The simple one-page application can be found below. Call Brad at 715-654-6705 or see your Agronomist for a details.
Cooperative Finance Association, Inc. (CFA)
is an agricultural finance cooperative based in Kansas City. We offer a full range of financing products and financial services to agricultural cooperatives and their members throughout the nation.
offers a breadth of products and services to support our owners and customers every step of the way. Our practical solutions, local expertise and global connections give our farmer-owners and local cooperatives competitive advantages to reach their goals.
John Deere Financial
Agricultural Financing for Large and Compact Tractors, Sprayers, Combines, Tillage Equipment, Utility Vehicles, and More.