Whether you are refueling your car, truck, tractor or just buying supplies, go cash free by using your River Country Co-op’s charge account. Setup your charge account to use any or all of our locations to better serve your needs. Click appropriate link below to fill out a membership & credit application today. (River Country CO-OP Credit Policy)
If you plan on selling grain, you must submit a W-9 form.
Please download, fill out and return by email or post mail.
This is not optional.
Agronomy Credit Application
CHS Crop Loan Application
CHS Feed Loan Application
River Country CO-OP Credit Policy
- Purchases made during one month are due in full by the 23rd of the following month. Open end Credit Disclosure: Any charges not paid by the 23rd of the month following the month of purchase will be subject to a finance charge of 1.5% per month (18% Annual Percentage Rate) on the unpaid balance.
- Payments shall be applied first to the unpaid finance charge, then to the remaining outstanding balance.
- In the event that collection proceedings must be instituted to collect any balance due, you may be subject to additional court costs and attorney fees.
- You have the right to amend the terms and conditions of this agreement by advising us of your intentions to do so in a matter and to the extent required by applicable law.
- No provision of any marital property agreement, unilateral statement under S.766.59 Wis Stats., or court degree under S.766.70 adversely affects the interest of the creditor unless the creditor, prior to the time the credit is granted or an open-end credit plan in entered into, is furnished a copy of the agreement, statement or decree or has actual knowledge of the adverse provision. For Married Wisconsin Resident: If I am married, a Wisconsin resident, and applying for an individual account, I agree that credit extended under this account if granted, will be incurred in the interest of my marriage or family.
- You shall have the right to limit or terminate your charge account, but termination shall not affect your obligation to pay an existing balance. You may, at your option, declare the entire balance due and payable.
- River Country Co-op reserves the right to discontinue the credit privilege of any patron at any time.
- Reinstatement of credit privileges will be the responsibility of the credit manager or general manager.
- Fuel patrons who have not established a credit history must pay for a delivery within the credit terms of #1 or before the next delivery, whichever occurs first.
- Any account past 60 days due will have the cash portion of their dividend check applied to their open account.
- All accounts must be paid in full 60 days of when they first appear on your statement. After this 60 day period, no further credit will be issued until this account is brought to under 60 days unless approved by the credit manager or general manager.
- All agronomy purchases must have pre-approved credit, letter of financing, or be prepaid prior to delivery.
- Any balance past 60 days will be deducted from any check issued from the purchase of any commodity.
- River Country Co-op pursuant to its articles and bylaws has a secured interest and first lien on all capitol stock or equities of the co-op that is held by any patron.