29 Pines Restaurant is looking to hire an experienced Waitress with a friendly personality, good communication skills, the ability to work well with others, and provide extraordinary customer service to guests. Successful applicants should have the ability to work Friday evenings, Sunday mornings/afternoons as well as Mondays, which would be approximately 10-20 hours a week.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Confirm orders with the chefs and bartenders whenever a clarification is requested
- Work closely with restaurant management to immediately address all customer concerns and create a pleasant dining experience
- Assist with setting tables and rearranging tables to accommodate larger parties
- Suggest appetizers and meals to customers based on the menu and specials
- Ensure that all orders are accurate and brought to each table in a timely manner
- Take customers’ food and drink orders
Come join our team by responding to this ad or by stopping into the 29 Pines restaurant to fill out a paper application.
You also have the option to apply online at: