Candidates will work an average of 10 – 25 hours per week working day shift hours.
Rotating Saturdays are required for this position.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
Must have great communication skills, the ability to work as a team and excel at customer service
· Must be able to navigate through computer system
· Provide excellent customer service; work with customers in a courteous and professional manner
· Check in and stock merchandise
· Ensure a well-kept and clean store
· Effectively interact with Manager and fellow employees
· Be able to sell merchandise
· Load feed for customers
· Must be willing to become Fork Lift Certified
· Fill propane tanks (will be trained and certified)
· Adhere to scheduled work week
· Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work
All candidates must be physically able to lift up to 50 lbs. Requires long periods of time standing, frequent bending, twisting and reaching.
Job Type: Part-time