· Managing payroll for employees
· Understanding and managing profit-loss statements of the restaurant
· Coordinating all communications between front-of-the-house staff with back-of-the-house staff
· Responsible for paying outside vendors and overseeing food costs.
· Working closely with banquet manager by hosting events and preparing meals for banquet events.
The equipment used for cooking, lighting, and ventilation is expensive. The Restaurant Manager must know about the cost, installation, and maintenance of such equipment and see to necessary maintenance. The Restaurant Manager may be required to perform tasks outside of job description when needed. This includes but is not limited to helping in any capacity when able, working on unscheduled days, working long days, or not having consecutive days off.
The full job description will be discussed during the interview process.
If you think you would be a great fit for this position, respond to this ad with your resume or send your resume to:
River Country Co-op
1080 W River Street
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729