This position would be about 30 hours a week. Hourly wage plus tips!
We are looking for individuals with a friendly personality, good communication skills, and the ability to work well with others and provide extraordinary services to our guests.
- Confirm orders with the chefs and bartenders whenever a clarification is requested
- Work closely with restaurant management to immediately address all customer concerns and create a great dining experience
- Assist with setting tables and rearranging tables to accommodate larger parties
- Suggest appetizers and meals to customers based on the menu and specials
- Ensure that all orders are accurate and brought to each table in a timely manner
- Take customers’ food and drink orders
– Must have at least one year of Restaurant experience
– Must be 18 years or older to serve alcoholic drinks
– Must be able to bend, twist, and stand for an extended period of time
– Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.