• Loading, transporting, and delivery of Gasoline and Diesel Fuel to C-Stores, Bulk Plants as well as customer facilities in a safe, timely manner.
• Loading of Products from any Pipeline Terminals as needed.
• Reviewing all deliveries to ensure that manifests are complete and accurate.
• Follow safety protocols and procedures including all company policies and Governmental requirements.
• Learn delivery of Propane Transport Delivery and be a primary backup.
• Maintain equipment including: keep vehicle clean inside and out, ensuring equipment is greased at appropriate intervals, and maintain good working condition.
• Maintain a positive attitude that promotes good team work within the company and a favorable image of River Country Co-op.
• Effectively handle customer complaints in resolve issues and notify manager of the manner.
• Uphold the credit policy of River Country Co-op.
• Maintain a safe environment by abide all federal, state, and OSHA regulations.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Class A CDL with Tanker and Hazmat endorsements and Medical card. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Physical Demands: Position requires working outdoors in adverse conditions. Must be able to lift 50lbs, and walk while pulling a delivery hose.
• Wage will depend on experience and qualifications.
• Full time, with weekday hours, may be required to work some weekend during busy times.
• Must pass CETP (Certified Employee Training Program).
This job description is not a complete description of responsibility, but reflects the general qualifications, duties, and/or responsibilities necessary to perform this position. River Country Co-op reserves the right to revise the job description when circumstances are necessary. River Country Co-op is an equal opportunity employer.