· Loading, transporting, and delivery of Propane to customers in a safe, timely manner.
· Reviewing all deliveries to ensure that tickets are complete and accurate.
· Follow safety protocols and procedures including: all company policies and requirements of NFPA #58.
· Perform service work as needed, including: setting of LP tanks, trenching in lines and other items that arise.
· Required to be on call per schedule set by VP of Energy.
· Learn delivery of refined fuels and be a primary backup.
· Assist in the Agronomy or Grain departments as needed.
· Maintain equipment including: keep vehicle clean inside and out, ensuring equipment is greased at appropriate intervals, and maintain good working condition.
· Maintain a positive attitude that promotes good team work within the company and a favorable image of River Country Co-op.
· Effectively handle customer complaints in resolve issues and notify manager of the manner.
· Uphold the credit policy of River Country Co-op.
· Maintain a safe environment by abide all federal, state, and OSHA regulations.
· Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Class B CDL with Tanker and Hazmat endorsements and Medical card. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Physical Demands: Position requires working outdoors in adverse conditions. Must be able to lift 50lbs, and walk while pulling a delivery hose.
· Wage will depend on experience and qualifications.
· Full time, with weekday hours, may be required to work some weekend during busy times.
· Must pass CETP (Certified Employee Training Program) within the first 12-months of employment.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Life/disability insurance
- 401K savings plan
- Paid holidays
- Company provided uniforms
Job Type: Full-time