Propane Transport Driver – Energy
- Loading, transporting, and delivery of Propane to Bulk Plants as well as customer facilities in a safe, timely manner.
- Loading of Products from any Pipeline Terminals as needed.
- Reviewing all deliveries to ensure that manifests are complete and accurate.
- Follow safety protocols and procedures including all company policies and Governmental requirements.
- Learn delivery of Refined Fuel Transport Delivery and be a primary backup.
- Maintain equipment including: keep vehicle clean inside and out, ensuring equipment is greased at appropriate intervals, and maintain good working condition.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes good team work within the company and a favorable image of River Country Co-op.
- Effectively handle customer complaints in resolve issues and notify manager of the manner.
- Uphold the credit policy of River Country Co-op.
- Maintain a safe environment by abide all federal, state, and OSHA regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Class B CDL with Tanker and Hazmat endorsements and Medical card. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Physical Demands: Position requires working outdoors in adverse conditions. Must be able to lift
50lbs, and walk while pulling a delivery hose.
- Wage will depend on experience and qualifications. ($20-$25/hour)
- Full time, with week night hours, may be required to work some weekend during busy times.
- Must pass CETP (Certified Employee Training Program).
This job description is not a complete description of responsibility, but reflects the general qualifications, duties, and/or responsibilities necessary to perform this position. River Country Co- op reserves the right to revise the job description when circumstances are necessary. River Country
Co-op is an equal opportunity employer.
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729