The Manager-In-Training (MIT) is responsible for assisting store managers in all areas. In addition, the MIT will be coordinating consistency within our stores and identifying opportunities to improve our business.
List of Responsibilities (Assist store managers with all)
• Assist in the recruiting of, recommend for hire, and train, positive individuals to become members of the River Country Team, ensuring excellent customer service.
• Motivate, encourage, and challenge store cashiers.
• Communicate professionally, tactfully, and effectively (written and verbal).
• Promote and resolve customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
• Implement and enforce established daily operating procedures to ensure store is clean, adequately stocked, organized, and well kept.
• Ensure all merchandise is stocked and displays are attractive, priced correctly, and displayed in a safe manner.
• Maintain quality brand image standards and pass CHS inspections.
• Supervise and discipline all store employees according to company policy.
• Complete daily paperwork and computer entry in a timely manner as established by management.
• Monitor cash over/short, inventory shrinkage, and drive offs daily.
• Conduct store meetings as needed with employees. (A minimum of one monthly)
• Have the physical ability to perform all duties of a store cashier regularly.
• Understand all information in the daily reporting of store operations.
• Follow and enforce all company policies and established procedures in the store operations
• Implement monthly promotions, insure all POS advertising/signage is properly posted at the proper time.
• Implement and enforce all merchandising and vendor policies and procedures.
• Enforce all safety and security issues and report any and all unsafe conditions.
• Conduct regular safety and security meetings and document with employees attending signatures.
• Report and process all employee and/ or customer incidents or accidents following company procedure.
• Coordinate between stores to bring consistency where appropriate
Education / Experience: High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) minimum. Two/Four year degree recommended.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Life/disability insurance
- 401K savings plan
- Paid holidays
- Company provided uniforms
Job Type: Full-time