Responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining feed mill, warehouse and support equipment.
This position is located in Owen, WI
- Follow all Lock Out Tag Out procedures.
- Adhere to all standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
- Develop, supports and follow the maintenance program.
- Manages feed mill parts inventory ensuring that all necessary parts are in stock at all times
- Assists with major repairs, planning and installation of new equipment.
- Perform general maintenance duties and other duties as assigned.
- Farm background or Agriculture knowledge
- 1+ years’ experience with basic electrical systems, compressors, augers, conveyers, hydraulics, pneumatics, preventive maintenance, and pumps.
- Forklift experience preferred or willing to be trained for certification
- Ensures a safe working environment for self and others while performing assigned tasks •
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in a variety of conditions including hot, cold and dust.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Life/disability insurance
- 401K savings plan
- Paid holidays
- Company provided uniforms
If interested please contact Dean Schwartz @ 715-559-0670.
Job Type: Full-time