· The ability to work independently, with others, and accepts direction from supervisors
· Good organizational and prioritization skills
· Superior customer service and communication skills
· The ability to efficiently work under time constraints
· Must have working knowledge of plumbing, painting, HVAC, electrical, and other general repair skills.
· Repair equipment parts using hand tools and power tools.
· Perform routine preventive maintenance on machinery/buildings.
· Mow lawn and remove snow
· Record maintenance and repair work performed and the costs of the work.
· Fill Propane
· Maintain pool facility
· CPO certification, or the ability to obtain within 90 days of employment
· Must be able to push, pull, lift and carry 50+ pounds.
· Frequently walk bend, climb, kneel, and extend reach to complete assigned tasks.
· Experience with using computers (browsing the web, MS Office)
· May be required to travel.
· Use of personal vehicle may be required.
· Able to work a flexible schedule.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour