River Country Co-op in Cadott, WI is looking to hire a reliable, energetic 1st shift Maintenance Technician to join our team full-time at our Cadott Truck Stop. This position includes a full benefits package including: health, dental, and vision insurance, 401K plan, and paid time off.
- The ability to work independently, with others, and accepts direction from supervisors
- Good organizational and prioritization skills
- Superior customer service and communication skills
- The ability to efficiently work under time constraints
- Must have working knowledge of plumbing, painting, HVAC, electrical, and other general repair skills.
- Repair equipment parts using hand tools and power tools.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on machinery/buildings.
- Mow lawn and remove snow
- Record maintenance and repair work performed and the costs of the work.
- CPO certification, or the ability to obtain within 90 days of employment
- Must be able to push, pull, lift and carry 50+ pounds.
- Frequently walk bend, climb, kneel, and extend reach to complete assigned tasks.
- Experience with using computers (browsing the web, MS Office)
- May be required to travel.
- Use of personal vehicle may be required.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
Come join our team by applying online at: https://www.rivercountrycoop.com/Employment/ or stop into the Cadott Truck Stop and fill out a paper application today!