· Repair customers equipment or vehicles by inspecting and testing vehicles, completing preventative maintenance such as: engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation/changes, wheel balancing and replacing filters and others as needed.
· Maintain vehicles functional condition by listening to operator complaints, conducting inspections, repairing engine failures, repairing mechanical/electrical system malfunctions, replacing parts/components and repairing body damage.
· Accurate billing of necessary repairs, parts and labor.
· Help service River Country Coop equipment and vehicles as needed.
· Keep shop equipment, tools and RC owned vehicles maintained as needed by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventative maintenance and calling for repairs.
· Keep RC supply ready by inventorying stock as needed, placing orders and verifying all receipts through management as needed.
· Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading technical publications.
· Keep work area clean at all times. Tools kept in orderly manner. Wear company attire on duty and provide good communication skills to company staff and customers.
The ability to lift 50# +/- without injury, high energy level with good communication skills, dependability, persistence, good time-management, good attendance, the ability to work independently and as a team, safety management, problem solving abilities, dealing with complexity and the ability to analyzing information to solve problems.
Job Type: Full-time