· Delivery of bulk and packaged Lubricants to customers in a safe, timely manner.
· Reviewing all deliveries to ensure that orders are complete and accurate.
· Loading and unloading of Lubricants along with other products of bulk and packaged inventory.
· Work with CLT Supervisor to plan delivery schedules to ensure that all deliveries are made in a timely manner.
· Learn duties of CLT Supervisor to cover vacation or PTO.
· Maintain equipment including: keep vehicle clean inside and out, ensuring equipment is greased at appropriate intervals, and maintain good working condition.
· Maintain a positive attitude that promotes good team work within the company and a favorable image of River Country Co-op.
· Effectively handle customer complaints to resolve issues and notify manager.
· Uphold the credit policy of River Country Co-op.
· Maintain a safe environment by abiding all federal, state, and OSHA regulations.
· Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Class B CDL with Tanker endorsements and Medical card. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Physical Demands: Position requires handling drums and other misc. packaging of products. Must be able to lift 50lbs.
· Wage will depend on experience and qualifications.
· Full time, with weekday hours, may be required to work some weekend during busy times.
· Reports to CLT Supervisor
This job description is not a complete description of responsibility, but reflects the general qualifications, duties, and/or responsibilities necessary to perform this position. River Country Co-op reserves the right to revise the job description when circumstances are necessary. River Country Co-op is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Range: $18.00 to $24.00/hour based on experience