29 Pines Restaurant is looking for an ambitious Line Cook to assist in the preparation of delicious dishes in the kitchen.This position would be 2pm-10pm, working approximately 24-40 hours a week. This position offers competitive wages, flexible scheduling, and employee discounts at most River Country Co-op locations.
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Reports to the Kitchen Manager
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Knowledge of health and safety rules in a kitchen
- Proficient in handling cutting tools and kitchen utensils
- A team player with good communication skills
- Patient with an ability to stay positive under pressure
- Great hygiene
- High school diploma or equivalent is desirable.
If you would like to work in a positive environment that promotes teamwork, please go to: www.rivercountrycoop.com/contacts/employment to complete an online application, or stop by anytime to complete a paper application.
Please contact us, with any questions, at 715‐874‐2929.
29 Pines is located at the intersection on Hwy T & Hwy 29, at 5872 33rd Avenue, Eau Claire WI.
Job Type: Part-time