This position offers competitive wages, flexible scheduling, and employee discounts at most River Country Co-op locations.
This is a part time position working AM and PM shifts with some weekends and holidays.
· Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
· Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables or preparing sauces)
· Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
· Reports to the Kitchen Manager
· Clean up station and take care of leftover food
· Stock inventory appropriately
· Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
· Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
· Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
· Knowledge of health and safety rules in a kitchen
· Proficient in handling cutting tools and kitchen utensils
· A team player with good communication skills
· Patient with an ability to stay positive under pressure
· Great hygiene
· High school diploma or equivalent is desirable.
Job Type: Part-time