Sleep Inn & Suites is looking for a fun, energetic, and highly motivated individual to join our team, part-time, as a laundry associate. The laundry associate would work varying hours during the week, depending on our occupancy levels, and every other Friday & Sunday. Your work ethic and positive attitude can set the tone for the entire guest experience and potentially impact the entire brand.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create a positive workplace for guests and all staff members
- Communicate with the public, hotel staff, and management in a professional manner
- Complete daily checklist items
- Sort, wash, dry, fold, and store laundry in an efficient and organized manner
- Interact with guests when working outside the laundry area
- Help to maintain a clean, warm, and inviting lobby, pool area, pool bathrooms, public bathrooms, and hotel hallways during down time
- Help to maintain clean and stocked coffee & tea stations
- Keeps laundry and storage areas clean and clutter free
- Replaces laundry detergents as needed during wash cycles
- All other duties laid out by management during training
Must physically be able to lift up to 50lbs. Requires long periods of time standing, frequent bending, twisting, and reaching.