This is a part-time position working 12-32 hours per week.
Some weekends and holidays are required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Create a positive workplace for guests and all staff members
· Communicate with the public, hotel staff, and management in a professional manner
· Complete daily checklist items
· Sort, wash, dry, fold, and store laundry in an efficient and organized manner
· Interact with guests when working outside the laundry area
· Help to maintain a clean, warm, and inviting lobby, pool area, pool bathrooms, public bathrooms, and hotel hallways during down time
· Help to maintain clean and stocked coffee & tea stations
· Keeps laundry and storage areas clean and clutter free
· Replaces laundry detergents as needed during wash cycles
· All other duties laid out by management during training
Must physically be able to lift up to 50lbs. Requires long periods of time standing, frequent bending, twisting, and reaching.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $11.00 – $12.00 per hour