River Country Co-op has an opening for an Inventory and Fixed Asset Accountant. This position would be based out of Owen or Chippewa Falls, WI and includes a full benefits package, 401K, and PTO.
- Oversight of the corporate inventory accounting, including development of policies and procedures to ensure accurate and timely month-end reporting for multiple operating locations.
- Ensures proper inventory cycle counting procedures at each location.
- Analyzes general ledger accounts and performs monthly account reconciliations including recommending adjustments as required.
- Monitoring inventory transactions.
- Developing inventory analysis reports and analyzing variances.
- Conducting and reconciling the annual physical inventory count.
- Assisting in the improvement of internal control related to inventory.
- Manage fixed asset schedules and personal property tax reporting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, etc. and other basic software skills.
- Ability to compile and manipulate data for use in financial analysis and reporting.
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets financial statements.
- Strong analytical, data entry and math skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, law and regulations.
- Associate or BS degree in Accounting.
To inquire about the position, contact Marty at 715-723-2828. All serious inquires may send their resume and cover letter to:
River Country Co-op
1080 W River Street
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729