This position includes a full benefit package including a 401K pension, Health, Dental, Vision, and PTO.
The Human Resource specialist is responsible for all human resource activities of our trade territory. This specialist will also assist in several areas in general support of compliance, credit and other office functions at the Owen office. This person acts a local resource as on-site leadership on employee benefits education and any work-related benefit questions.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- All functions related to the staffing/recruitment of employees for company.
- Coaches and advises supervisors and senior management on a variety of employee relation issues.
- Process personnel records as needed in relation to payroll, benefit packages, training, performance reviews.
- Administration of new policies implemented in regards to human resources such as handbooks and training manuals.
- Administers and communicates the requirements of state and federal regulations effective human resource functions and assists that in the reporting requirements as needed.
- Conducts exit interviews and reports finding to senior management
- All orientations of new staff in business units.
- Assist in training of staff with compliance manager.
- Update and provide and file documentation on employee reviews and other activities as it relates to human resources.
- Work with staff in implementation of employee manuals, including conducting employee meetings with senior management.
- May be asked to facilitate or lead human resources related projects/program management.
- Assist in general office activities as needed in areas of credit and compliance management.
Send resume and cover letter to: River Country Coop
1080 West River Street
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729