Primary duties and responsibilities:
1. Provide excellent customer service.
2. Be responsible for inventory and pricing.
3. Checking out customers and operate scale.
4. Follow all safety and credit policies.
5. Order and receive inventory.
6. Work jointly with other RCC retail locations to maximize purchasing between locations.
7. Assist in feed and grain operations as needed.
8. Counting cash and end of day procedures.
9. Promote additional sales and pass lead onto the sales staff.
10. Report any safety concerns to location manager.
11. Maintain professional appearance and clean and inviting work place.
12. Learn how to cut pipe and make hydraulic hoses.
13. Learn how to be a backup mill operator.
14. Make deliveries as needed.
1. Prior Hardware experience is a plus.
2. Ability to effectively communicate with staff and customers.
3. Ability to learn to operate business related systems.
4. Strong mathematical skills.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)