- Build lasting Customer relationships
- Learn grain merchandising/arbitrage opportunities
- Understand and interpret market reports and other market information
- Understand the global dynamics of the grain industry and their effects locally
- Gain a knowledge of our local market and present opportunities for growth potential
- General grain operations knowledge and ability to help when needed
- Safety conscious
- Detail oriented
- Learn intermodal logistics and documentation requirements
- Logistics oriented
- Other duties as requested
River Country Coop is a member owned cooperative that deals in Grain, Agronomy, Fuel, Feed, Convenience Stores and Hospitality businesses. Our employees are comprised of a lot of good people that work together to make things better for our customers and other employees. We are looking for someone that will come with the similar principals that we all carry here at the Coop.
We are a steadily growing cooperative that is continually looking for good employees that can grow within the cooperative. If you feel that you would be a good fit please do not hesitate to call or apply for this job.
Education: Bachelor’s degree desired
Salary: Based on experience