Office Clerk – Owen, WI
- Handle customer phone calls; assist with walk in traffic, and direct patrons to appropriate personnel. Provide excellent customer service.
- Handle customer payments and prepare deposits.
- Take fuel orders in person or over the phone and accurately enter into Edge Software
- Assist credit manager in:
- Underwriting and onboarding of new consumer and business accounts
- Account maintenance of existing accounts
- Collection of select past due accounts
- Home heating budget program via phone contact with select customers
- Must be accurate and be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes team work within the company and a favorable image of River Country Co-op.
- Effectively handle customer complaints to resolve issues that may arise and notify manager in a timely manner.
- General office duties including but not limited to: answering phones, assisting customers, faxing, filing, copying, sorting paperwork and stuffing envelopes.
- Data entry, accounting functions and correspondence using a variety of computer applications including Agvantage, Edge, Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Uphold the credit policy of River Country Co-op.
- Maintain a safe environment and abide by federal, state and OSHA regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Minimum 3 years of office experience is required. Must have strong customer service and computer skills with proficiency in Excel. Accuracy and attention to detail a must.
Physical Demands: The majority of this position requires being able to sit for long periods of time at a desk. May occasionally lift up to 25 lbs.
- Wage will depend on experience and qualifications.
- Full time, with weekday hours, may be required to work some weekend during busy times.
- Reports to Controller
This job description is not a complete description of responsibility, but reflects the general qualifications, duties, and/or responsibilities necessary to perform this position. River Country Co-op reserves the right to revise the job description when circumstances are necessary. River Country Co-op is an equal opportunity employer.