This position will work 8 – 16 hours per week with the hours of 11pm – 7am.
Every weekend is required for this position.
Your interaction with guests can set the tone for the entire guest experience and potentially impact the entire brand. Your genuine warmth and helpful nature is essential in creating a great experience for our guests.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Paperless nightly audit
· Delivering express checkouts to guests
· Create a positive workplace for guests and all staff members
· Communicate with the public, hotel staff, and management in a professional manner
· Clean the pool area, pool bathrooms, and public bathrooms
· Finish laundry from the day
· Register guests and assign rooms, accommodating special requests whenever possible
· Completes posting of all charges, receives and records guest payments
· Set-up breakfast for following morning
· Interact with guests during the checkout process to ensure they had a pleasant stay
· Maintain a clean, warm, and inviting lobby and front desk reception area
· Answers all phone calls in a polite and professional manner and in a timely fashion
· All other duties laid out by management during training
Must physically be able to lift up to 50lbs. Requires long periods of time standing, frequent bending, twisting, and reaching.
Apply Today: Fill out an application online at https://www.rivercountrycoop.com/contacts/employment, or stop by our location to fill out a paper application.
Job Type: Part-time