This position will work 3pm – 11pm.
Every other weekend and Holidays are required for this position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Create a positive workplace for guests and all staff members
· Communicate with the public, hotel staff, and management in a professional manner
· Complete daily checklist items with other staff
· Work on laundry from the day
· Register guests and assign rooms, accommodating special requests whenever possible
· Completes posting of all charges, receives and records guest payments
· Interact with guests during the checkout process to ensure they had a pleasant stay
· Interact with guests during the check-in process to ensure the reservation is correct
· Maintain a clean, warm, and inviting lobby, front desk reception area, pool area, pool bathrooms, public bathrooms, and hotel hallways
· Answers all phone calls in a polite and professional manner and in a timely fashion
· All other duties laid out by management during training
Must physically be able to lift up to 50lbs. Requires long periods of time standing, frequent bending, twisting, and reaching.
Job Type: Part-time