Candidates must have open availability for all shift including every other weekend and some holidays.
This position will require 32 – 40 hours per week.
Our ideal candidate will be a leader with a strong customer service mindset. Our candidate will help us to maintain the highest level of guest service possible by going Above & Beyond for all of our guests at all times. As a supervisor you will be one of the contact points for guest & team member complaints, so your communication skills should be excellent. Our candidate will be able to act proactively to ensure smooth front desk operations and team member collaboration. A successful Assistant Supervisor should be able to work with the Front Desk Supervisor to develop and implement strategies to improve the functioning of the front desk department. You should also be able to stay calm in stressful situations. Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example in all areas and engaging the team to achieve our guest satisfaction and individual goals.
Responsibilities may include, but not be limited to:
· Ensuring compliance with safety and sanitation policies in all areas, as well as compliance with our Franchised Brand Standards
· Helping to train new and current staff using the company provided training materials.
· Working directly with guests to resolve guest satisfaction issues, including responding to customer complaints and special requests
· Cross-training in housekeeping, maintenance, and other departments
· Assisting the Front Desk Supervisor and General Manager to prepare daily and monthly reports.
· Motivating team members and resolving employee conflicts
· Working as a Project Supervisor on small to medium-sized company initiatives
· Helping to find replacements for shifts as necessary
· Investigating and addressing complaints regarding poor customer service
· Helping the Front Desk Supervisor evaluate employees and recommend promotions, transfers, and dismissals
· Working extra shifts and/or performing extra cleaning duties in instances of staff shortage
· Minimum one year in leadership role
· Minimum one year in hospitality position
· Stamina to handle the physical demands of the job
· Ability to use industrial cleaning equipment and products, including cleaning and sanitizing chemicals
· Flexibility to work various shifts, including evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays
· Familiar with financial & guest services principles and practices
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership, problem solving, and organizational skills
· High school diploma
Job Type: Full-time