Candidates must have a valid driver’s license.
Experience preferred but willing to train the right candidate.
This full-time position comes with full company benefits such as health, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k, and much more.
· Prepare accurate price quotes
· Make every effort to located needed parts
· Handle parts payment collection and making sure all parts are billed correctly
· Assist with inventory, receiving, stocking, and shipping
· Drive company vehicle to deliver parts and products to customer and pick up customer returns
· Report vehicle maintenance needs immediately to store manager
· Assist in filling propane
· Valid driver’s license
· Work well in a team setting
· Ability to provide outstanding, friendly, and professional customer service
· Ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing delivery situations
· Bending, stretching, standing, and reaching
· Lifting up to 50 lbs
· Understand basic automotive components and systems
· Must have the ability to juggle multiple tasks and stay organized
Job Type: Full-time