Candidates must have great communication skills, the ability to work as a team, and excel at customer service.
This position will work up to 30 hours per week, which will include some Saturdays.
- Adhere to scheduled workweek, be reliable and prompt when reporting to work
- Provide excellent customer service; work with customers in a courteous and professional manner
- Perform cashier responsibilities including operation of cash register and ability to accurately handle money
- Check in and stock merchandise and coolers; ensure a well-kept and clean store
- Hardware Clerk duties
- Effectively interact with manager and fellow employees
- Check expiration dates and face product
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Must be physically able to lift up to 5olbs. Requires long periods of time standing, frequent bending, twisting and reaching.
- Competitive wages
- Employee discounts
Job Type: Part-time