Your learning opportunity will be in all aspects of a fully functional feed operation. Including processing orders, bagging, loading, customer service interactions. Answering customer calls, billing for products received, miscellaneous operations work and unique project assignments provide our interns a well-rounded experience!
- Customer Service Interaction
- Processing Orders and Scheduling Deliveries
- Proper billing of feed
- Bagging of floor stock and custom feed
- Loading of bulk feed trucks
- Compiling hand adds
- Incoming Product Placement in warehouse.
What we’re looking for:
- Candidate currently pursuing a degree in an agriculture related major or program
- Agriculture background with an emphasis on agriculture production knowledge
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- A great learning opportunity
- Potential to return year after year and full time potential!
- Great people and a fun culture
- Employee Discounts
- Relaxed work environment and more!