At River Country Cooperative our Interns enjoy a casual, fun environment working among great people in a family-oriented locally owned culture. As a River Country Cooperative Intern, you can expect to learn and grow your professional skills while applying your classroom knowledge to hands-on application!
Your learning opportunity will be in all aspects of a fully functional feed operation. Including processing orders, bagging, loading, customer service interactions. Answering customer calls, billing for products received, miscellaneous operations work and unique project assignments provide our interns a well-rounded experience!
We expect 10-12 weeks of employment with start & end dates flexible to your school schedule. We also work with your school activities during the summer.
- Customer Service Interaction
- Processing Orders and Scheudling Deliveries
- Proper billing of feed
- Bagging of floor stock and custom feed
- Loading of bulk feed trucks
- Compiling hand adds
- Incoming Product Placement in warehouse.
What we’re looking for:
- Candidate currently pursuing a degree in an agriculture related major or program
- Agriculture background with an emphasis on agriculture production knowledge
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- A great learning opportunity
- Potential to return year after year and full time potential!
- Great people and a fun culture
- Employee Discounts
- Relaxed work environment and more!
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour