Lead person who will be responsible for all agronomy division sales staff including all HR, recruitment of new staff and interns.
Sales manager will hire and motivate high-performing sales staff team, and lead them to generate leads, hit or exceed revenue forecasts, and ultimately meet customer needs.
The sales managers develop a thorough understanding of the products and services we sell, find leads and close deals easily, coach and mentor a team of salespeople to do the same
The ultimate goal is to win clients, customers, and profits.
LOCATION MANAGER 40%
Based out of Bloomer, WI
Lead person for a staff of approximately 10 full-time and 25 part-time staff at the Bloomer agronomy location. The branch manager will have full Profit and Loss responsibility of the Bloomer agronomy location, dept #70 including sales, margins and expense structures
The branch manager’s responsibilities include managing resources and staff, developing and attaining sales goals, delivering customer service, and growing the location’s revenues with the ultimate goal of a profitable growing location.
– Hire, Train, Motivate, and Advise a team.
– Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
– Oversee and manage all aspects of the business such as Accounting, HR, Sales and Operations
– Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
– Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding weekly check-ins with team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly
– Work with other divisions and branches of agronomy as a team effort using everyone’s resources and talents.
– Other Duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, management or similar (preferred)
- Advanced degree (preferred)
- 5+ years in a management role
- Proven track record of good performance
- Firm grasp of modern management skills and tactics
- Understanding of industry laws and regulations
- A drive to reach sales and service goals
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Experience with managing human resources
– Competitive Salary
– Company Vehicle
– Profit Sharing
Pay based on experience. $100,000+/year