Candidates will be required to work Thursday – Saturday with the hours of 5pm – 10pm and Sundays with hours of 10am – 3pm. Out times may vary slightly depending on the demands of the kitchen.
· Checks and cleans rest rooms, sweeps and mops floor surfaces.
· Separates dishes, glassware and silverware out of bus tubs. Scrapes and sprays them. Places dishes in racks and runs the through the dishwasher. Does any items by hand as required. Pre-soaks silverware prior to washing.
· Controls service ware breakage and loss of silverware.
· Stocks all areas with clean dishware, glassware, pots/pans and utensils.
· Performs quality checks on work, ensuring all service ware is clean and without spots.
· Empties trash receptacles and places in dumpsters on a regular basis.
· Completes assigned back-up duties as required.
· Wears approved uniform and maintains appearance according to River Country Coop standards.
· Adheres to scheduled days and times.
· Ability to take verbal directions from Kitchen Manager, Restaurant Manager, or Supervisor in charge of working shift.
· Ability to lift and move up to 50+ pounds of dishware, trash, and supplies several times through out shift. Must be able to stock, reach up to high shelving and stoop to lower shelving, while lifting up to 20+ pounds. Frequent bending and stooping required.
· Frequent immersions of hands in water.
· Ability to operate broom, mops and vacuums, etc..
· Work frequently in hot, damp environment.
· Needs basic reading skills to read labels on cleaning products and operating directions for equipment.
· Ability to learn and follow good sanitation and safety practices required in the food service industry.
· Friendly personality required to properly interact with fellow team members.
Job Type: Part-time