29 Pines Restaurant is looking for an ambitious individual to provide our guests with clean utensils, plates, and glasses. This position would be 4pm-10pm, working approximately 24-30 hours a week as needed.
- Works cooperatively with others and accepts direction from supervisors
- Close down the dish machine at night
- Washes plates, glasses, utensils, pots/pans, and then puts them back in the proper place
- Cleans and maintains kitchen area before, during and at the end of shift (includes sweeping and mopping)
- Effectively interacts with Manager, fellow employees
- Assist cooks with setting up, taking down, and replenishing buffet.
Others:Must be physically able to lift up to 50 lbs.Requires long periods of time standing, frequent bending, twisting and reaching.
Please either respond to this posting, apply online: https://www.rivercountrycoop.com/Employment/ or stop by our location at the intersection of Highway 29 and County Rd T.