This position would be about 15 – 20 hours per week. This position will work mainly morning and weekend shifts.
We are looking for individuals with a friendly personality, good communication skills, and the ability to work well with others and provide extraordinary services to our guests.
- Confirm orders with the chefs and bartenders whenever a clarification is requested
- Work closely with restaurant management to immediately address all customer concerns and create a great dining experience
- Assist with setting tables and rearranging tables to accommodate larger parties
- Suggest appetizers and meals to customers based on the menu and specials
- Ensure that all orders are accurate and brought to each table in a timely manner
- Take customers’ food and drink orders
Job Type: Part-time