- Conduct regular maintenance on machinery, systems, and vehicles.
- Assemble mechanical components according to specifications.
- Examine machines and oversee diagnostic tests to determine functionality problems.
- Design a plan of action for all maintenance tasks and upgrades.
- Maintain work logs, repairs, and maintenance records.
- Monitor inventory and order new parts when necessary.
- Offer consultation on maintenance and preventative procedures to machine and vehicle users.
- Perform vehicle assessments and alert clients on issues that will prohibit their vehicles from passing inspection.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes good team work within the company and a favorable image of River Country Co-op.
- Effectively handle customer complaints in resolve issues and notify manager of the manner.
- Maintain a safe environment by abide all federal, state, and OSHA regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role with in-depth knowledge of vehicle diagnostic equipment and mechanical systems.
Physical Demands: Position requires working outdoors in adverse conditions. Must be able to lift 50lbs, and walk while pulling a delivery hose.
- Wage will depend on experience and qualifications.
- Full time, with weekday hours, may be required to work some weekend during busy times.
This job description is not a complete description of responsibility, but reflects the general qualifications, duties, and/or responsibilities necessary to perform this position. River Country
Co-op reserves the right to revise the job description when circumstances are necessary. River
Country Co-op is an equal opportunity employer.