River Country Coop is currently seeking a qualified individual to provide excellent customer service and perform general duties to assist with plant operations at our facility in Athens, WI. Being self-motivated and organized is a must! Our laborers do a number of tasks to help the facility run smoothly.
The positions available are first shift and second shift full time employees that receive full company benefits including health, dental, & vision insurance, paid time off, 401K, life insurance, & more! **pay based on experience**
A CDL is mandatory for this position. If one does not have a CDL, they must be willing to obtain one.
- Load Semi and Quad Trucks with Manufactured Feed
- Assist with Customer Pick-up
- Accurately pull and prepare bags
- Assist with bagging feed and ingredients
- Make timely delivery of bulk and bagged orders
- Ensure accurate delivery of product to customers in a safe and responsibly manner
- Promote Sales to customers and communicate efficiently with sales staff
Education and Experience:
High School or GED or equivalent combination of education and experience; some related experience preferred; certifications as required by law; a valid driver’s license and CDL with endorsements. Forklift experience and certification required.
– Must be able to pass a DOT Pre-Employment Drug Screen
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729