This position is a part time position working 3pm – 9pm. Start time for this position can be flexible. This position will work 15 – 20 hours per week.
Every other weekend is required for this position.
Must have great communication skills, teamwork, and excel at customer service! Our goal is to offer a positive and fun atmosphere for all of our customers to enjoy.
· Responsible for preparing food properly, cooking food, serving food and discarding expired food products.
· Responsible for recognizing ways to reduce food waste and utilization of leftovers.
· Enforce sanitation practices (includes following dress code), keeping deli clean at all times
· Adhere to scheduled workweek, reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
· Required to attend job related, in-service, meetings, and training to maintain professional and technical knowledge.
· Provide excellent customer service; work with customers in a courteous and professional manner. Perform store associate responsibilities including operation of cash register and ability to accurately handle money.
· Check in and stock merchandise, and coolers; ensure a well-kept and clean store.
· Effectively interact with Manager, fellow employees.
· Check expiration dates and face product.
· Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Others: Must physically able to lift up to 50lb.
Requires long periods of time standing, frequent bending, twisting and reaching.
Job Type: Part-time