River Country Co-op is now seeking an individual to join our team as a Corporate Accountant. This position would be based out of Owen or Chippewa Falls, WI and includes a full benefits package, 401K, and PTO.
- Prepare account reconciliations for assigned balance sheet accounts. Ensure reconciling items are properly documented, resolved in a timely manner and adjustments are prepared.
- Ensure Compliance with all company accounting policies, procedures and internal controls.
- Prepare journal entries and review accounting classifications, in accordance with GAAP.
- Prepare documentation in support of external audits.
- Respond to inquiries from the CFO regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- Work with the CFO to ensure a clean and timely annual budget preparation.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the accounting function.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, etc. and other basic software skills.
- Ability to compile and manipulate data for use in financial analysis and reporting.
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets financial statements.
- Strong analytical, data entry and math skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, law and regulations.
- Associate or BS degree in Accounting.
To inquire about the position, contact Marty at 715-723-2828. All serious inquires may send their resume and cover letter to:
River Country Co-op
1080 W River Street
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729