· 2 + years’ experience of supervising/managing/training 5+ employees
· 2+ years’ experience of managing operations
· Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
· Results oriented team player
· Superior customer service skills
· Able to work variable shifts
· Able to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for extended periods of time
· Demonstrated effective training, coaching, and conflict resolution skills
List of Responsibilities
· Train, supervise, develop, and manage employees, including recruitment, selection, scheduling, assigning duties, and performance review.
· Maintaining a positive work environment, including positive employee relations and morale, taking into consideration employee concerns and feedback.
· Communicate professionally, tactfully, and effectively (written and verbal).
· Promote and resolve customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
· Implement and enforce established daily operating procedures to ensure store is clean, adequately stocked, organized, and well kept.
· Ensure all merchandise is stocked and displays are attractive, priced correctly, and displayed in a safe manner.
· Maintain quality brand image standards and pass CHS inspections.
· Complete daily paperwork and computer entry in a timely manner as established by management.
· Monitor cash over/short, inventory shrinkage, and drive offs daily.
· Providing effective management of expenses, profits, and losses to ensure the financial stability of the operations.
· Demonstrate leadership and promote a teamwork oriented environment setting high standards and modeling behavior for optimum customer service.
· Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws within the scope of the convenience store operation.
· Follow and enforce all company policies and established procedures in the store operations.
· Have the physical ability to perform all duties of a store cashier regularly.
· Ensure proper maintenance of equipment and keeping all areas of the store neat, clean, stocked, and organized.
· Maximizing sales and profit by ensuring all merchandise programs are implemented, including maintenance of proper stock levels, layouts, and displays in accordance with policy, proper pricing and coding, proper rotations, etc.
· Enforce all safety and security issues and report any and all unsafe conditions.
· Report and process all employee and/ or customer incidents or accidents following company procedure.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Life/disability insurance
- 401K savings plan
- Paid holidays
- Company provided uniforms
Job Type: Full-time