River Country Co-op has a full-time position available in its fuel division. This person would be responsible in the delivery of refined fuels, servicing the Chippewa area.
We will train the right individual. This position comes with excellent pay, company benefits such as: health/dental insurance, 401k, paid time off, bonus’s, discounts, and much more.
- Loading, transporting, and delivery of Gasoline and Diesel Fuel to customers in a safe, timely manner.
- Transportation of Gasoline and Diesel Fuel to C-Stores as needed.
- Loading of Products from Pipeline Terminals as needed.
- Reviewing all deliveries to ensure that tickets are complete and accurate.
- Follow safety protocols and procedures including all company policies and Governmental requirements.
- Maintain equipment including: keep vehicle clean inside and out, ensuring equipment is greased at appropriate intervals, and maintain good working condition.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes good team work within the company and a favorable image of River Country Co-op.
- Effectively handle customer complaints in resolve issues and notify manager of the manner.
- Uphold the credit policy of River Country Co-op.
- Maintain a safe environment by abide all federal, state, and OSHA regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Class A or B CDL with Tanker and Hazmat endorsements and Medical card. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test. Clean MVR.
Physical Demands: Position requires working outdoors in adverse conditions. Must be able to lift 50lbs, and walk while pulling a delivery hose.
- Wage will depend on experience and qualifications.
- Full time, with weekday hours, may be required to work some weekend during busy times.
This job description is not a complete description of responsibility, but reflects the general qualifications, duties, and/or responsibilities necessary to perform this position. River Country Co-op reserves the right to revise the job description when circumstances are necessary. River Country Co-op is an equal opportunity employer.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance