The Eau Claire Travel Center is looking to hire friendly, reliable, energetic people to join our team as a Cashier.
The two positions we are hiring for include:
1st shift – working from 7am-3pm, approximately 24-32 hours a week, including alternating weekends.
2nd shift – working from 3pm-11pm, approximately 24 to 32 hours a week, including alternating weekends.
3rd shift – working from 11pm-7am, approximately 24-32 hours a week, including alternating weekends.
• Responsible for preparing food properly, cooking food, serving food and discarding expired food products.
• Responsible for recognizing ways to reduce food waste and utilization of leftovers.
• Enforce sanitation practices, keeping deli clean at all times
• Adhere to scheduled workweek, reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
• Required to attend job related, in-service, meetings, and training to maintain professional and technical knowledge.
• Provide excellent customer service; work with customers in a courteous and professional manner.
• Perform cashier responsibilities including operation of cash register and ability to accurately handle money.
• Check in and stock merchandise, and coolers; ensure a well-kept and clean store.
• Effectively interact with Manager, fellow employees.
• Check expiration dates and face product.
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Others: Must physically able to lift up to 50lb. Requires long periods of time standing, frequent bending, twisting and reaching.
Come join our team at River Country Co-op by stopping into our location to fill out a paper application, or apply online at: https://www.rivercountrycoop.com/contacts/employment
Job Type: Part-time